Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby Quilts

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow...so of course I just finished my gift.  Not that I haven't known about the shower, it just seems that I like to work under pressure and so I wait until the last minute.
I followed this tutorial, but only had nine fabrics so I added the middle row and personalized.  I like the look of more quilt lines on the quilt that Allison did at Cluck Cluck Sew but time was not on my side so this quilt only got lines on either side of the seams.  I have already sewed another identical top together for another baby girl that has already arrived...I may quilt more lines on that one and decided which I like better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is gorgeous!! You are getting too good at putting these quilts together. :) Did you do the name on your machine too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed the name on the computer and then traced on to heat and bond and ironed on the fabric. A simple straight stitch around the edges to complete it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!