Thursday, June 14, 2012

Latest Projects

Now that my sewing room closet is organized I have finally been getting some projects started and finished.  The first being a Patriotic wreath for the coffee shop to display in time for the Rand McNally contest "Most Patriotic Town".  I started with $ .97 foam tubing from Home Depot.  A great idea floating around Pinterest.  I was able to create two wreaths with one tube and some duct tape!
Here is the finished project:
I made this wreath with one more of those coffee bags.  It took about 3/4 of the bag and almost a whole bag full of glue sticks.  I followed this tutorial for the burlap portion. 
Besides getting the shop ready for the Patriotic tour.  I also needed to get some Father's Day cards in the mail.  Love my cricut!  Provo Craft Craft room was offering these free digital images this month.

Last project was done a few weeks ago.  It is my binders above my desk.  Using my digital scrapbook software I came up with these covers for the binding.  I noticed that one of the Pixies over at Pixels2Pages also did this.


2 comments:

  1. Love the wreath...great idea!! Awesome cards! Super idea for your binders too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!