Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Projects

Here are some Fall projects I have been working on...I started in July.  Above is my simple Thankful banner created with the leftovers from my coffee bean burlap bags (the rest of the burlap is being turned into Christmas stockings).  To make the banner I cut out the triangles and then printed the word out using the font Pharmacy , cut out each letter and traced it onto the burlap with a sharpie.  The final step was to thread them all together with some twine.
The next project was made in July for my mom's 70th birthday.  It is a very simple table topper or for her a lap quilt since she is only 4'11. 
Here is another made for my friend's 60th birthday.  I used thispattern for both of the table toppers.
My mother in law has a very big oval table in her kitchen and so instead of a table topper I created a long runner for her.

And finally a little something for me.  This is hanging on my craft room door.   I used this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!